Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 1, 2010

geography project

                                                     


We have nearly met our deadline for our geog projects ... THANK GODD. It was grand i suppose but all the reasearch was so much effort ! I know i probably sound so lazy but there is so much to write about ! We were told we had to pick 2 first 2 second and 2 third world countries ... i chose to do Brazil for my 3rd world and New Zealand for my first world .... I would love to go to New Zeland somtime so that is why i chose to do my project on it .... I did Brazil because I think it would be an intresting country to research. I have found out so much about both countries ... but i cant wait until i hand it in !
                                                                   

< Brazil
                                                                       < New Zealand         

No comments:

Post a Comment